8.02.2009

Simply put...

how i desire to live the way this hymn so beautifully describes...
  1. all to Jesus i surrender; all to Him i freely give; i will ever love and trust Him, in His presence daily live.
    • Refrain: i surrender all, i surrender all; all to Thee, my blessed Savior, i surrender all.
  2. all to Jesus i surrender; humbly at His feet i bow, worldly pleasures all forsaken; take me, Jesus, take me now.
  3. all to Jesus i surrender; make me, Savior, wholly Thine; let me feel the Holy Spirit, truly know that Thou art mine.
  4. all to Jesus i surrender; Lord, i give myself to Thee; fill me with Thy love and power; let Thy blessing fall on me.
  5. all to Jesus i surrender; now i feel the sacred flame. oh, the joy of full salvation! Glory, glory, to His Name!
  6. --Judson W. Van DeVenter, 1896
  7. Luke 14:33 So therefore, any one of you who does not renounce all that he has cannot be my disciple.

No comments: