8.30.2010

best.show.opening.ever.

lately i have not been too into award shows...usually because i am not hip enough to know any of the nominees.  but this year i decided to dvr the emmys just because i think host jimmy fallon is super funny.  and i was not disappointed in the opening number...oh.my.  it had all my favorites:  glee cast members, the cute jimmy fallon who really can sing, tina fey, joel mchale, tim gunn, hurly from lost!! if you missed it, please watch and enjoy....if you have seen it already, then watch it again--it only gets better!


i just have one question...i guess i am not hip enough to know who the tiny girl in the red tank top who joins the 'club' when they are singing down the hallway--anyone know who she is?

3 comments:

Ellen said...

after doing a little googling (OK, I DO have other things to do, so sue me), it looks like it's Nina Dobrev who is in Vampire Diaries.

Anonymous said...

well I'm not sure if this is who you're talking about, but kate gosselin is there too, in the flamenco outfit...
bee

The Rubinson Clan said...

so glad you shared this. I totally missed the Emmy's, so this made my night!