12.15.2009

pets only photo challenge

ok...i am not usually one to try contests--and actually i don't expect to win this one, but how could i resist submitting a photo when it involves pets?  for those that know me well...they are all shaking their heads at me these days--how could i go from an 'animal tolerator' to an animal softie?  well, with faces and personalities like my sweet pups, how could you not love 'em?  for this contest at i heart faces, you are only allowed to submit one image...and although this is not my favorite picture of our newest addition {the best one was actually a little blurry, so i decided to not go with it...}, it really captures her sweet nature.  i hope that you all enjoy seeing my corgi, penny...








1 comment:

Crystal said...

Its my first time to enter the challenge too, I love corgis. They're some of the coolest dogs I've ever met.